NEW YORK (Aug. 25, 2022) – MMGY NJF, MMGY Global’s North American public relations, social and experiential marketing brand, is proud to announce the addition of nine new travel and hospitality clients to its growing portfolio. The agency – which has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Kansas City, Miami and Austin – is now working with destinations Visit San Luis Obispo County, Experience Grand Rapids and North Carolina’s Crystal Coast; hotels The Westin Copley Place Boston, W Boston and Signia by Hilton San Jose; venue RoofTop at Exchange Place; and travel brands Aurora Expeditions and International Citizens Group, Inc.
- Visit SLO CAL – Lying halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, SLO CAL has engaged MMGY NJF to drive interest and build awareness of the travelscape for the California Central Coast of San Luis Obispo County, complete with picturesque beaches, rolling vineyards and small-town charm.
- Experience Grand Rapids – As its national PR agency of record, MMGY NJF will help drive visitation and build awareness of Grand Rapids, Michigan – which just celebrated the 10th anniversary of its “Beer City USA” title – helping promote the endless farm-to-table cuisine, unique festivals and businesses, and laid-back nightlife and music venues of this Midwestern gem.
- North Carolina’s Crystal Coast – Known as the Southern Outer Banks of North Carolina, Crystal Coast engaged MMGY NJF to promote its various communities as one collective destination while also highlighting the region’s unique special offerings including its arts and culture, wine and dining scene, outdoor experiences, history and more.
- W Boston and The Westin Copley Place Boston – MMGY NJF will increase consumer visibility of the W Boston and Westin Copley Place through impactful media coverage and innovative programming at each of these Marriott-owned and -operated properties to build awareness, generate buzz and drive revenue.
- RoofTop at Exchange Place – MMGY NJF has been tasked with the venue’s relaunch, its media and influencer relations, and developing creative programming and partnerships to build buzz and drive bookings for RoofTop at Exchange Place, an exclusive all-weather rooftop bar with showstopping views of New York City.
- Signia by Hilton San Jose – Hilton debuted the opening and conversion of Silicon Valley’s largest hotel with the launch of Signia by Hilton San Jose, representing Signia by Hilton’s first hotel in California and only the second location for this new brand. MMGY NJF will generate consumer awareness via impactful media coverage and assist with the launch of its new public spaces, F&B program, renovated rooms and the modernization of its Main Tower, which is set for completion in early 2023.
- Aurora Expeditions – As the PR agency of record, MMGY NJF is tasked with increasing brand, product and sustainability program awareness in North America for the award-winning, Australian-owned adventure travel company, which is a pioneer in polar expeditions, is 100% carbon neutral and is truly committed to environmentally responsible travel. The agency will help position Aurora Expeditions as the most experienced, activity-rich, adventurous and authentic expedition operator on the market.
- International Citizens Group – As the U.S. PR agency for International Citizens Group, MMGY NJF will raise awareness and visibility for the travel insurance provider, which aims to create and provide high-quality resources, tools and advice for expatriates, global citizens and international travelers by assisting consumers in the process of understanding international insurance.
About MMGY NJF
MMGY NJF is the North American public relations, social and experiential marketing practice of MMGY Global. As marketers specializing solely in travel and hospitality, we help put brands on the map and navigate their narratives through innovative thinking, creativity and strategy. MMGY NJF’s boutique services and integrated approach are rooted in a long-standing history of building relationships, uncovering emerging trends and developing creative solutions to tell client stories. For more information, visit www.njfpr.com.