VP, Integrated Planning
Leveraging over 10 years of advertising, direct marketing and interactive experience in industries ranging from fast-food and shipping logistics to financial services and luxury travel, Lucas brings a comprehensive approach to planning and the strategic vision required to guide the deployment of cross-channel programs. He is in charge of translating MMGY’s insights garnered from research and core client goals into hyper-targeted, channel-driven and measurable integrated campaign strategies.
Articles By Lucas
- Brands That Travel: The Evolution of Loyalty in the Travel Industry
- The Impact of Destinations on Google
- Affluent Travelers Aren’t As Loyal As We Think They Are
- When Vacation is an Obligation: The Oblication
- Book Now through Google: An Unholy Alliance or Hotel Windfall?
- If You’re Not Marketing to a Multi-Screen World, You’re Wasting Money
- Can Airbnb Impact Business Travel Behavior?
- AdWords Update Improves Campaign Tracking in Google Analytics