The 60th Annual Adrian Awards Are Announced
It’s that time of year again! The Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI) has recognized MMGY Global and its clients with 14 gold, 11 silver and six bronze Adrian Awards for Public Relations, Digital Marketing and Advertising in the 60th annual Adrian Awards.
As the largest and most prestigious travel marketing competition globally, this year’s contest attracted more than 1,200 entries from around the world with entries judged by top executives from all sectors of the industry.
To celebrate the winners, MMGY Global, along with our associates from NJF and Myriad, will host client partners tonight at the annual HSMAI Adrian Awards Gala. The black-tie affair is attended by more than 1,000 hospitality, travel and tourism marketing executives at the New York Marriott Marquis.
MMGY Global received 31 Adrian Awards across agency brands. Here are the 2016 winning entries:
- Asbury Park | Community Service/Social Responsibility: Sowing Seeds of Salt to Grow Community Relations in Asbury Park Revival
- Bermuda Tourism Authority | Out Here, Where You Belong
- Canyon Ranch | Wellness Pioneer Canyon Ranch Launches International Outpost in Troubled Waters
- CheapCaribbean.com | Deal of Fortune in Thrillist’s Spotlight
- Hotel Commonwealth | Hotel Commonwealth Helps You Paint the Town Red
- Intrepid Travel | 365-Day Adventure (Cyber Monday)
- Leading Hotels of the World | Discovering Enchanted England through the Leading Hotels of the World
- MMGY Global | Portrait of American Travelers® Launch Event
- NH Hotel Group | Cover story on NH's technology in Prevue magazine
- Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino | National Pink Flamingo Day Wedding Anniversary
- South Dakota Department of Tourism | The State Where the Buffalo Roam
- Springfield Missouri Convention & Visitors Bureau | One Jet Jaunts Influencer Program
- The Williamsburg Hotel | A Call to Carbs: How Brooklyn Bread Lab Won GMA
- The Williamsburg Hotel |Brooklyn Bread Lab Starter Dough for Launching The Williamsburg Hotel
- Bermuda Tourism Authority | Out Here Print Campaign
- Destination DC | Website Redesign
- Halls/Crown Center | Frances Valentine Launch
- Hotel Commonwealth | Hotel Commonwealth's Fenway Park Suite Wins First Pitch on Sox Season Opener
- Red Lion Hotels | Red Lion Hotels’ Contrarian Approach to Direct Bookings
- South Dakota Department of Tourism | My Great Place Social Media Campaign
- Terranea Resort | Birds of Prey Take Center Stage
- Terranea Resort | Hidden Gem: Dolphins and Fine-Dining at SoCal Resort – Seattle Times
- The Asbury Hotel | A Shore Thing: Launching The Asbury Hotel to Signal the Long-Awaited Revival of Asbury Park
- The Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel | Tropic Wonders
- Visit KC | Interactive Map
- Destination Cleveland | Cleveland Print Campaign
- Intrepid Travel | Digital Detox
- The Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel | National Seashell Day
- The Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel | Slow Down TV
- The Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel | Spring Newspaper 2016
- Visit KC | How We Do Kansas City
Congratulations to our client partners for being recognized as some of the best in travel and hospitality marketing in 2016.
Visit adrianawards.com for more information on the event and competition.