An Award-Winning Week in PR, Social Media and Experiential Marketing
MMGY Global is excited to congratulate our clients Visit KC, Kimpton Taconic and The Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel, who all accepted awards at multiple events this week for work produced by our MMGY and NJF teams in PR, social media and experiential marketing.
The U.S. Travel Association's annual ESTO conference recognized Visit KC with a 2017 Destination Council Destiny Award for last summer's #HowWeDoKC Chicago – an experiential marketing campaign that was created, produced and managed by MMGY.
Our team was also honored this week to pick up an award on behalf of our client the Kimpton Taconic, located in Manchester, Vermont. Kimpton Hotels recognized the team for PR work in launching the property with their Hustler Award.
At the Florida Governor's Conference, The Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel received five Flagler Awards, including the prestigious first-place Henry award for its Extend Your Summer Fall Campaign in the Social Media Marketing category. Awards included:
- Henry award: “Extend Your Summer Fall Campaign” in the Social Media Marketing category
- Bronze award: “National Seashell Day PR Campaign” in the Creativity in Public Relations category
- Silver award: “Fall Islandology Print” in the Print Advertising category
- Bronze award: “Spring Radio” in the Radio Advertising category
- Silver award: “Consumer Website Redesign” campaign in the Websites category