We have an immediate position available for an Account Executive with Myriad International Marketing, a MMGY Global company in our New York, NY office location.
This is a mid-level account management position involving a high degree of client interaction and project management skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interacting daily with client – phone, email, etc.
- Work within the account team to develop and execute annual integrated plans across sales, marketing & public relations for Myriad’s clients, including but not limited to those that where we are representative office in North America
- Oversee execution of all regular tasks/paperwork associated with managing the account — client proposals, open jobs, develop creative briefs, proofing, etc.
- Coordinating and managing efforts with all internal agency departments, including media, creative, production, interactive, social, eCRM, scheduling and accounting
- Presenting client deliverables, including marketing plans, scopes of work, creative and more
- Creating and maintaining project timelines
- Manage final delivery of client reports and analysis with a strong focus on media measurement and conversion
- Planning and maintenance of client budgets
- Following agency traffic and billing procedures
- Leading team meetings, client conference calls and regular internal and external status calls
- Facilitating delivery of all client media plans, and creative production
- 3+ years of advertising agency experience in account service or project management at the Coordinator level or higher, with at least one year as an Account Executive or Project Manager
- History of employment within the tourism/hospitality industry
- Team-oriented approach
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines
- Proofreading, attention to detail and organizational skills are extremely important
- Experience in marketing strategy, principles and processes
- Knowledge of creative and production concepts/terms
- Knowledge of interactive strategy and management, including web, social, mobile
- Knowledge of traditional and digital media
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
*Some travel may be required.
- Four-year college degree Reports to: Account Supervisor/Group Director