We have an immediate position available for an Account Coordinator with Myriad International Marketing, a MMGY Global company in our Los Angeles, CA location.
Myriad specializes in marketing, advertising and public relations for the travel and tourism industry. Our clients include destinations, airlines, tour companies, hotels and cruise lines. Our office is located adjacent to the LAX airport.
The Account Coordinator will spend the majority of his/her time doing the following:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Myriad account teams on a wide arrange of consumer, travel trade, public relations and marketing activities.
- Work on all aspects of the marketing, including research, campaign support, tracking, and reporting and special projects.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns that include advertising, social media, public relations and promotional elements.
- Assist with coordination of special events, industry events and client events
- 1 - 3 years’ experience or course work in marketing, advertising or public relations
- Strong organizational skills and an analytical mind
- Attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple commitments
- Solid oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Travel/hospitality industry interest/experience a plus
- Minimum 4 year college degree
Reports to: Director, Client Services