With nearly 20 years in the hospitality and tourism industry, Ted has extensive knowledge and experience in both marketing and understanding the travel distribution system. He has played a key strategic role for clients such as Colorado Tourism, Texas Tourism, and Visit Florida, and has been instrumental in the growth of MMGY across all of its travel categories. Ted is a popular speaker and contributor to industry publications and conferences, and he writes one of the industry’s most-read blogs, Travel With Ted, which chronicles his travels around the world.
Articles By Ted
- Travel with Ted: Random Anarchy in the UK During World Travel Market
- Travel with Ted: Do I Really Like Bourbon or Sharks? A Louisville ESTO
- Summit At Vail is Around the Corner
- A Feeding Frenzy at ESTO 2014
- Travel with Ted: Storytelling Dreams of Clowns & Cabanas In Vegas For DMAI
- Travel Leaders Go Head-to-Head in 2014 DMAI Debates
- Travel with Ted: Waterfalls Of Craft Beer in North Carolina
- Travel with Ted: Somehow I End Up in Krakow!
- Travel with Ted: Yo Adrian! Don't Forget To Blog About The Awards Show in New York!
- Travel With Ted: Please Don't Take Our San Diego Mojo Sunshine Away