Considered one of the travel industry’s top minds in destination marketing and strategic planning, Clayton has worked with companies around the world for over two decades. He is responsible for MMGY’s overall vision and global day-to-day management. Heavily involved with industry associations, Clayton is a sought-after speaker and has served on boards for organizations such as the Kansas City Convention and Visitors Association and the New York Hospitality Council. He has twice been awarded the American Express® Steven Harvey Achievement in Marketing and serves as strategic council member to Gerson Lehrman Group on issues related to the travel industry.
Articles By Clayton
- Brands That Travel: Have Rideshare Models Shifted City Transportation for Good?
- The Continuing Evolution of TripAdvisor
- Facebook's Continued Moves in Travel
- Presenting a Portrait of Affluent American Travelers
- Tour Operators, All-inclusives and the Changing International Traveler
- The CEO of Orbitz Worldwide on What’s Next for OTAs
- The Global Meetings Market with Roger Helms
- The Continued Strength of Cruise
- Future of Loyalty Travel and Brand Affinity Programs
- PhoCusWright 2010 Interviews - Terry Jones