President & CEO
Considered one of the travel industry’s top minds in destination marketing and strategic planning, Clayton has worked with companies around the world for over two decades. He is responsible for MMGY’s overall vision and global day-to-day management. Heavily involved with industry associations, Clayton is a sought-after speaker and has served on boards for organizations such as the Kansas City Convention and Visitors Association and the New York Hospitality Council. He has twice been awarded the American Express® Steven Harvey Achievement in Marketing and serves as strategic council member to Gerson Lehrman Group on issues related to the travel industry.
Articles By Clayton
- 2016 - What It Tells Us About 2017
- Avoid the Plague of Misunderstood Data and Traveler Stereotypes
- Start Thinking about Millennial Travel as a Mindset, Not an Age Group
- MMGY CEO Discusses OTA Erosion, Millennials and Cruises
- Brands That Travel: Data and the Future of Travel Marketing with Terry Jones
- Instead of National Travel and Tourism Week, How About This?
- Destination Cleveland's "Best in Show" Recognition Among 15 MMGY Adrian Awards Earned
- Where Will MMGY Be This Spring?
- MMGY's 2014 Year in Review
- 10 Travel Trends to Expect in 2015