We have an immediate position available for a Traffic Coordinator with Myriad International Marketing, a MMGY Global company in our Los Angeles, CA location.
This position will monitor and channel communication between all agency departments. This position will also assist in coordinating the timely and orderly flow of all projects from job initiation to its completion.
The Traffic Coordinator will spend the majority of his/her time doing the following:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for reviewing projects before assigning.
- Assist with Account Services and Management teams in assigning and scheduling the appropriate resources to complete jobs.
- Update the daily progression of each project and report the status of each job to the Account Services team.
- Produce a daily traffic report and distribute to the Production, Creative and Account Services teams.
- Support all department teams by keeping jobs on schedule and reschedules dates as necessary.
- Expedite “hot” projects in such a way that the process does not obstruct the orderly flow of every day creative and production work.
- Attend and schedule weekly traffic meetings.
- Assists with obtaining necessary approvals from required internal departments through the lifecycle of a project.
- Keep track of all assignments by maintaining calendars and spreadsheets.
- Ability to juggle a multitude of projects under tight deadlines, with a focus on details.
- Ability to work with satellite offices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read and interpret creative briefs, media plans, simple instructions, business correspondences and memos. Ability to be organized and extremely detail oriented in a fast paced environment. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and team members.
- Ability to apply reasoning skills to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, spreadsheet or diagram form. Ability to use reasoning skills to deal with administrative problems involving several concrete variables.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have application knowledge of Microsoft Office Software (including Excel), Adobe Suite software, Internet software, Mac operating systems.
- Experience with Workamajig Project Management System a real plus!
- 4-year college degree, or equivalent
Please email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to:
VP, Human Resources