We have an immediate position available for an Account Coordinator with Myriad International Marketing, a MMGY Global company in our Los Angeles, CA location.
Myriad International Marketing is an established tourism marketing company with offices in New York and Los Angeles. We provide marketing solutions for the travel industry including representing international tourist offices.
We are seeking a Full-Time Account Coordinator that is interested in pursuing public relations and marketing. In this role, they will assist with international tourism accounts through research, planning and execution of marketing and public relation plans.
The Account Coordinator will spend the majority of his/her time doing the following:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Marketing, Public Relations, Event Management, Social Media and Media Planning
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in integrated marketing or related field required
- Excellent command of English required
- Knowledge of Mandarin (traditional) required
- Knowledge of Taiwan is a huge plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and work as part of a team
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with HTML, Adobe PDF, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, a plus
- Travel/hospitality industry experience a plus
- Social media experience, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.
- Minimum 4 year college degree
Reports to: Senior Account Manager
Please send cover letter, resume, salary requirements and five reasons you would be great for this position to:
VP, Human Resources